The Guardian and Trainie

The Guardian and Trainie
Nick and Babe

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life in general.

Hello People!  Today I will bake, bake, bake!  Two days before I get surgery on my left hand.  I already had surgery on my right hand for carpal tunnel.  All is well no more waking up at 4 in the morning in pain.  Yeah!!!  I have a lot of things to accomplish before surgery.  House keeping is a number one.  Last time seeing as I had my right hand done I couldn't hardly do anything.  I am not ambidextrous.  I try but it takes a huge effort.  This time it is the left and my right is doing well so I shouldn't be so bad off.  I am cooking another turkey soup for the dogs.  I feed them in the evening predominately.  What with this cold wet weather I think it helps keep their bodies warmer through out the night.  These dogs work, sleep and eat out of doors so any little bit I can do to help keep them healthy and warm I will do. 
The holidays are upon  us and I am trying to get into the spirit.  It is sort of difficult when you are surrounded with buy, buy, buy!!   I have always been one to encourage my girls to see the love and sharing of ones feelings around the holidays.  It is not about buying stuff.  What is a gift anyway?  Why do we really give of things and not of ourselves?  Put your heart and soul into the season.  So much of what is going on at this time of the year is about the winter.  The greenery represents the spring coming and the lights are representative of the coming of longer days of light or sunshine.  Could we all remember who we are and where we live.  This is our planet and we have seasons and we absolutely should give thanks and show appreciation for all that we have and I am not talking about stuff.  I am talking about life.  Look around and appreciate the simple things.  I personally look around me everyday and I am so thankful the I can see all this beauty.  The green grass, the trees, birds life in general.  I haven't always lived in such beautiful places.  I know the ghetto but there is beauty there as well.  People in the rawest form, surviving that is beauty.  The will of a living breathing being treking through the day to day effort to push forward sometimes through the toughest situations.  This is the beauty of life itself.  The will to live!  I love you people.  You are beautiful.  We are all in this place together.  When we are stripped of all worldly things what do we have left?  Who are we?  Children of the Universe!!  Hence why the nude thing was so popular in the sixties.  It was about the core of who we really are.  No clothes to judge with.  You could not tell who were the haves and the have nots.  We were just people!!  We are just people.  Who has the right to judge anyway.  There is no right or wrong.  We are just making choices and the choices beget other choices.  Spiritual beings having a human experience?  I will leave having said that.  Have a great life.  Talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment