The Guardian and Trainie

The Guardian and Trainie
Nick and Babe

Monday, June 28, 2010

Gone too long.

I am still here people.  I am having a hard time writing.  I used to write first thing in the morning.  When I say morning I mean like 6 or 7 in the morning.  I guess I will just have to get used to writing any time of the day.  Oh what to talk about today.  Well for starters I am inside the house with the air conditioner on.  It is so hot outside that when stepping out the door it feels like an immense pressure.   The heat is so thick that you can hardly breath.  According to my temperature gauge on the north side of the house it is 107 degrees and the south side gauge reads the same.  I wonder what it is in the sun?  Hummmmm.  Well inside I am and inside I will stay until  I need to do something outside or it cools off.  I will be going to work tonight and hopefully it will cool down by then or I will just be one big sweaty mass. 
I watched a film today and it was really graphic.  I sobbed for the woman in the film.   "The Stoning of Soraya"  How do we make change happen?  How do we get people to see a better way of doing things?  Or maybe we just let it go and hope that change will come.  I personally do not see what can be done.  I suppose if I really thought I could help to make change I would drop what I am doing and go help.  I am not a martyr.
Life goes on, some things change, others don't and we do what we can.  I choose to stay here write, play, love and keep a mind set of we are spiritual beings having a human experience.  That is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment